1. Eva-Yanka Ivanova (Slanchogled) is a trade company registered in the Commercial Register of the Registry Agency under UIC 103097151 and a data controller in the sense of the Personal Data Protection Act.
2. Slanchogled collects and recreates the following personal data for consumers:
- Three names
- Payment details of purchased items (Account number, etc.)
- Account details for access to www.slanchogled.com - username, order history, shipping address, company data (if merchant account is registered)
3. Data generated when processing orders and selling goods:
- Location data
- Details of the terminal electronic communication device used, the type of the device, the operating system used, the IP address
- Video store visit
- IP address when visiting the website www.slanchogled.com
- Details of your preferred goods and services
4. Purpose of processing of personal data;
- Sale of goods
- Save customer history for order analysis and offer a better assortment.
- Drawing up sales reports
- Account creation assistance, forgotten password, references, invoices.
5. Companies and organizations that have access to your personal data and process them on the basis of a contract with Slanchogled.
- Courier companies when executing orders from our clients for the delivery of goods and documents related to the purchase of goods
- Banks servicing bank payments when ordering a merchandise
- Persons performing consultancy services in different spheres.
- Software companies providing software programs and services
- State authorities
6. Term of storage of personal data
- Personal data processed for trading purposes and records are kept for a period of time that depends on the purpose of the processing.
- Personal data processed when issuing accounting documents are kept in accordance with statutory deadlines
7. Rights pertaining to the processing of your personal data
- Right to information
• Information about your collected data and the purposes of its processing.
• Persons whose data is being processed have the right to access their personal data at any time by requiring a request to the company's email address.
- Right to adjust
• The data subject is entitled to request the administrator to correct inaccurate personal data relating to him without undue delay. Given the purposes of the processing, the data subject may have incomplete personal data filled in, including by adding a declaration.
- Right to delete (right to be forgotten)
• The data subject has the right to ask the administrator to delete the related personal data without undue delay and the controller has the obligation to delete the personal data without undue delay.
- Right to restrict processing
• The data subject has the right to require the controller to restrict the processing.
- Data portability right
• The data subject is entitled to receive the personal data that concerns him and which he has provided to an administrator in a structured, widely used and machine readable format and has the right to transfer this data to another administrator without hindrance by the administrator to whom personal data is provided.
- Right to objection and automated decision-making
• The data subject may, at any time and on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, object to the processing of personal data relating to him based on Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) , including profiling based on those provisions. The administrator shall discontinue the processing of personal data unless it can demonstrate that there are convincing legal grounds for the processing that take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
1. What are cookies?
- Cookies are text files that a website can store on your computer tablet or phone when you visit a page or web site.
- The cookie is generated on its own and does not contain malware, and the user's physical drive information is also unavailable.
- Cookies have different features, they remember your username and preferences.
2. What types of cookies does the site use?
- Google Analytics, Google Analytics uses various cookies to get information. The collected information is anonymous and statistical.
- These cookies are necessary for the proper operation of a website and its user-driven features such as preferences, etc.
- Functional, these cookies are used to improve the functionality of the website
3. What are we using cookies for?
- "Cookies" may contain any information selected by the server and are used to support the status of HTTP transactions that are otherwise "without state". They are typically used to authenticate a registered user's identity on a website as part of the login or initial sign-up process. The user does not need to enter a new username and password any time the site is accessed.
- Cookies are also used to maintain a "shopping cart" for selected items to buy from a site during one session, to personalize the site (display different pages for different users).
4. Do the "bikes" contain personal data?
- Cookies do not require personal information to be used. Most often they do not identify the Internet user's personality.
- Personal data collected when using cookies can only be used to facilitate the user. These data are encrypted in a way that prevents unauthorized persons from accessing them.
5. Delete Cookies
- By default, apps used to access web pages allow cookies to be saved.
- This setting may be changed so that automatic cookie control is blocked by the web browser, or the user can receive information whenever cookies want to be stored on the computer. Settings and how to manage cookies can be found in an application or web browser the user is using.
6. Managing settings for the most commonly used web browsers can be found at the following links:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox