Nibs and Nib Holders, Fountain Pens
Slanchogled Sofia and Varna art stores offer a wide range of nibs for writing and drawing and fountains pens for use with inks.
There is a style of calligraphy that has been gaining popularity lately - namely "hand lettering" or writing with a brush pen with a flexible soft tip which makes it possible to make a line with a dynamic width, with a smooth transition between the two thicknesses.
Slanchogled also offers brushes and nibs for calligraphy, a wide range of fountain pens for writing and drawing, as well as calligraphy sets for both beginners and artists.
Besides the traditional western calligraphy tools, we offer a selection of Chinese brushes for Chinese and Japanese calligraphy.
One of our best fountain pens is the Pilot Parallel Pen, which is unique in the fact that it can be used by both left-handed as well as right-handed people, with no problems, whereas most other fountain pens and nibs bend irrecoverably when used with the left hand.
Includes one wooden dip pen handle (interchangeable with nibs) and 9 different types of nibs:
- Cartooning fine: fine linework and crosshatching (001)
- Cartooning medium: general drawing (003)
- Cartooning bold: filling in
- Traditional calligraphy fine: calligraphy styles such as Old English and Latin (5)
- Traditional calligraphy medium: calligraphy styles such as Old English and Latin (3)
- Traditional calligraphy bold: calligraphy styles such as Old English and Latin (1)
- Script calligraphy fine: ink storage nib with a circular tip for flowing lines (1mm)
- Script calligraphy medium: ink storage nib with а circular tip for flowing lines (2mm)
- Script calligraphy bold: ink storage nib with а circular tip for flowing lines (4mm)
A wooden pen with 2 nibs fit for drawing, sketching and writing.
Suitable for thin lines with liquid paints: inks as well as acrylic paints. Also used for nail art and commonly called a nail fineliner.