High quality Etching Needles for the art of etching are made of hardened steel.
A low-priced high-class erasure tool.
It is popular with schools and professional artists.
- Etching needle, heavy pointed, Ø 2 mm
- Length of needle approx. 60 mm
- Fitted to a beechwood handle
- Total length approx. 15 cm
A transparent plastic sheet from PETG with an exceptional light permeability (over 89%), manufactured from Polyethylene terephthalate, the polymer from which plastic bottles are made.
- a higher degree of impact resistance and resistance to cracking even at low temperatures compared to transparent acrylic panels (plexiglass)
- completely recyclable
- doesn’t crystalize during heat treatment
- can be drilled and hole punched
- can be glued
- contact with food is permitted
Popular as a base for drypoint techniques, when making models, and as a substitute to glass when framing artworks or handcrafted boxes with a transparent lid.
It can be cut using a fretsaw.