Terms of Service Online Store slanchogled.com
I. General applications
1. This document contains General Terms and Conditions under which ET EVA-Yanka Ivanova, hereinafter referred to as a MERCHANT, provides services to its customers / customers through the Internet Store www.slanchogled.com. These conditions bind all users.
2. When using the site, the user / customer agrees, accepts in full and agrees to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
3.The products on the website are not a binding offer but are a demonstration online catalog describing the merchant's product line, the prices of the products described on www.slanchogled.com can be changed at any time and may contain printing errors.
4. After clicking the Finish Order button, users agree to purchase the goods in the cart. The customer receives a confirmation of the order and, on receipt of this confirmation, the contract is deemed to have been concluded.
5. TARGETER reserves the right to refuse delivery of a confirmed order in case the goods are not available. In the absence of stock availability of the requested goods, the MERCHANT informs the user / customer about the depletion of the goods by sending a message to the Customer's specified e-mail address or telephone number. In the event that a transfer is made to the merchant's account, the customer will be able to choose between a refund, a cancellation of the order or a substitute order.
6.6. The contract language is Bulgarian and payments will be made in Bulgarian Levs with / without VAT.
7. The user / customer bears the full risk of damage / loss of the goods upon delivery. As soon as the goods are delivered to a courier, the MERCHANT is relieved of the risk that is transferred to the customer / customer. MERCHANT is not responsible for delay if the delay is due to a courier or other supplier.
8. Immediately after delivery, the goods should be carefully inspected by the user / customer or a person authorized by him / her. Any damage, hits or other damage should be reported to the MERCHANT immediately. In the event that damage is found to have occurred during the transport of the goods, the MERCHANT is not responsible for the warranty service of this product. In cases where the MERCHANT is given a written date and time of delivery in writing, the statement is binding. In the case of incorrect or incorrect address, contact person and / or telephone when submitting the request, MERCHANT is not bound by any obligation to perform the order.
9. When transmitting the goods, the user / client or a third party signs the accompanying documents. A third person is considered to be any person who is not the owner of the application but accepts the goods for delivery and is at the address specified by the customer.
10. In the event of a refusal to receive the goods, except in the cases described below, the refusal shall be considered unfounded and the Customer shall be responsible for payment of the cost of delivery and return of the goods. In the event that the Customer is not found within the delivery period at the specified address or if there is no access and conditions for the delivery of the goods within this period, the TRADER is relieved of his obligation to deliver the goods ordered for purchase.
11. When the goods delivered apparently do not correspond to the goods ordered for purchase by the Customer and this can be ascertained through its ordinary review,
The customer may request that the goods delivered be replaced with a corresponding purchase request within 7 calendar days of receipt.
III.Privacy and obligations of the client
12. The customer / customer has the opportunity to view and order the declared goods in the online store
13. The user / customer has the right to be informed about the status of his / her order.
14. The user / customer bears full responsibility for the protection of their username and password, as well as for all actions performed by them or by a third party by using their username and password. The user is required to notify the MERCHANT immediately of any case of unauthorized access by using his username and password and whenever there is a risk of such use.
15. The user is obliged to pay the price of his / her order according to the announced way on www.slanchogled.com
16. The client is obliged to specify a correct and valid telephone, delivery address and e-mail address, to pay the price of the goods, to pay the costs of the delivery when it is not free of charge and to provide access and opportunity to receive the goods.
IV.Requirements and obligations of the trader
17.TRAGOVETZA has no obligation and the objective ability to control the way consumers use the services provided.
18.TRAGOVETZA has the right, but not the obligation to retain materials and information located on the server at www.slanchogled.com.
19. THE TRADER is entitled at any time without notice to the User / Customer when the latter uses the services in breach of these terms and at the discretion of the TRADER to terminate, suspend or change the services provided in connection with the use of the site. TRADER is not liable to consumers and third parties for damages and lost profits resulting from termination, suspension, alteration or limitation of services, deletion, modification, loss, unreliability, inaccuracy or incompleteness of messages, materials or information transferred, used , recorded or made available through www.slanchogled.com.
20. THE TRADER, after receiving the payment, undertakes to transfer to the consumer / customer the property of the goods ordered for purchase, to deliver on time the goods ordered for purchase, to check for technical condition each item before it is sent (if this is possible without disturbing the integrity of the package).
21. THE LOSTER is not liable for damages caused to the software, hardware or telecommunication facilities or for the loss of data arising from materials or resources searched, loaded or used in any way through the services provided. The advice, advice or assistance provided by MERCHANTS 'specialists and employees regarding the use of the services by users does not give rise to any liability or liability for the MERCHANT. The Company is not responsible for the product information specified by the manufacturer.
22. TARGOVETZA shall not be held responsible for any failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement in circumstances that the MERCHANT has not foreseen and was not obliged to foresee - including occasional events, problems in the global Internet network and in the provision of services beyond MERCHANT control.
23. The General Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time by a TRADER who is also entitled to change the characteristics of the services provided and these General Terms and Conditions and on the basis of changes in the legislation. MERCHANT undertakes to notify the User of the changes to the General Terms and Conditions, by publishing a notice on their website on a prominent place on their website and giving them sufficient time to get acquainted with them. By the given deadline, if the User does not claim to reject the changes, he / she shall be deemed bound by them. In the event that the User states within the given time that he does not agree with the changes, THE TRADER has the right to immediately stop or terminate the provision of the services to the User.
24. "User / Client" is understood to mean anyone who has uploaded to the computer web site www.slanchogled.com.
25. "Order" means the selected goods and all other attributes related to the manner of delivery and payment of the goods by the customer / user.
26. The internet shop www.slanchogled.com is the property of the TRADER.
27. All disputes between the parties shall be resolved in a spirit of understanding and goodwill. In the event that consent is not reached, any unresolved disputes, including disputes arising out of or relating to its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes concerning the completion of gaps in the contract or its adaptation to new circumstances, will be resolved by the competent court of registration of the TRADER, in accordance with the Europe legislation.