Daler-Rowney System 3 Acrylics - Zink Mixing White
System 3 colours can be used successfully in combination with many other media.
They can be used for undercoat-painting before using other colours such as oils, pastels or FW or Calli acrylic inks. Daler-Rowney Artists’ pencils, charcoal, pastels and coloured crayons can also be worked over the surface of System 3 acrylics.
Cleaning brushes from the paint is straightforward as can be System 3 acrylic colours can be washed from brushes using water and household soap or domestic washing-up liquid. Never allow colour to dry on the brush; once it is dry, it can only be removed with considerable difficulty.
To clean from clothes immediately remove excess paint and apply liberal quantities of soap and water. Machine wash as soon as possible. This will minimise damage but is unlikely to remove all staining.
In cases of extreme difficulty, try cleaning dried paint with Ethyl Alcohol (surgical spirit). Most of the colour may be removed, but textiles often remain stained and the alcohol may cause damage.
The Slanchogled logistic centre is located in Varna:
Western Industrial Area
ul. 55 Usta Kolyu Ficheto
Phone: +359 898 608 004
Slanchogled - Art, Hobby and Craft Supplies Ltd.
Orders received by 1 pm on a weekday (Monday to Friday) will be processed and dispatched from our warehouse in Varna on the same day, ready for pickup from a courier's office or delivered to an address in the big cities the next business day.
Contact telephone: 0898 608 004.
In case of delays, we will call with a warning.
Expect a confirmation receipt of your order by e-mail.
The below prices are solely for Bulgaria. For international deliveries you will be quoted a price upon receiving a confirmation for your order.
Delivery price with VAT
Orders placed above 50 BGN are shipped free of charge to your address or courier office.
For orders under 50 BGN the price of the courier service is at the expense of the buyer and is determined depending on:
- The chosen courier company Speedy AD or Econt Express
- Delivery method (To office or to address)
- Weight and volume of the shipment
The amount of the courier service will be calculated at the time of finalization of your order.
A minimal difference in the amount of courier service upon receipt of the shipment is possible due to discrepancies in the total weight of the shipment calculated by the system and the measured weight by the courier company.
• Cash – upon delivery or in an Econt office
• Bank Transfer
• Card Payment
• To your address or office with Speedy
• To your address or office with Econt Express - a complete list of Econt offices and opening hours can be found here.
Returns and Refunds Policy
• Refunds are accepted within 14 days, subject to the conditions specified in the Consumer Protection Act
• In the event of a defect or an incorrect shipment, Slanchogled will bear the courier charges for the return of the goods
• If you wish to return the goods for another reason - courier charges are covered by you
Contacts for inquiries and questions
tel. 0898 608 004
Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm