Mandala on Black Paper Drawing Art Set
An imagination broadening drawing set suitable for art projects like scrapbooking, cartography, hand lettering, sketching and illustrating on black paper.
This set includes a Sakura sketchbook with 80 sheets of 140 gsm black paper, 12 Sakura Gelly Roll Moonlight gel pens and 1 Sakura Gelly Roll medium width white gel pen.
The products are available as single pieces from the "Bundled Products" tab below.
The Sakura sketchbook has 140 gsm acid-free black paper sheets suitable for drawing with pastels, pencils, ink and gel pens.
A hardback with black covers and an implemented pen holder perfect for Pigma Micron fineliners and Sakura Gelly Roll gel pens; the illustrated label can be removed or used as a bookmark.
It also features an expandable pocket on the cover back to keep loose notes and rough sketches safe, while an elastic keeps it shut during travels.
Sakura black paper sketchbooks are suitable for drawings and notes with gel pens and acrylic markers. The sketchbook is sewn together from several signatures on the short side, making the sketchbook durable and easy to open flat.
Gel pens from the Gelly Roll Moonlight series are intense and bright; they have a 0.6 mm tip width with an opaque mark which is 0.35 mm wide. The opaque ink used is suitable for use on dark and light surfaces, including black and kraft card.
Sakura gel ink flows on paper smoothly and evenly, without interruptions and without needing to apply pressure. The fine 06 line dries quickly minimizing the chance of smudging. It is water-based, adheres well to pearlescent and gloss card and colours unchanged for a long time.
Sakura gel pens are a popular choice for nail-art as they can create fine lines; suitable for use on river stones.
Gel pens contain a thick ink that flows slower than normal pens and fineliners; move the pen slower than usual, allowing the ink to flow, producing long continuous lines.
A white Sakura Gelly Roll 08 completes this drawing set; opaque white ink leaves an intense 0.45 mm line on black and dark surfaces.
The white ink stands out on the black paper and creates accents when drawing illustrations, comics and decorating different craft projects.
The Slanchogled logistic centre is located in Varna:
Western Industrial Area
ul. 55 Usta Kolyu Ficheto
Phone: +359 898 608 004
Slanchogled - Art, Hobby and Craft Supplies Ltd.
Orders received by 1 pm on a weekday (Monday to Friday) will be processed and dispatched from our warehouse in Varna on the same day, ready for pickup from a courier's office or delivered to an address in the big cities the next business day.
Contact telephone: 0898 608 004.
In case of delays, we will call with a warning.
Expect a confirmation receipt of your order by e-mail.
The below prices are solely for Bulgaria. For international deliveries you will be quoted a price upon receiving a confirmation for your order.
Delivery price with VAT
Orders placed above 50 BGN are shipped free of charge to your address or courier office.
For orders under 50 BGN the price of the courier service is at the expense of the buyer and is determined depending on:
- The chosen courier company Speedy AD or Econt Express
- Delivery method (To office or to address)
- Weight and volume of the shipment
The amount of the courier service will be calculated at the time of finalization of your order.
A minimal difference in the amount of courier service upon receipt of the shipment is possible due to discrepancies in the total weight of the shipment calculated by the system and the measured weight by the courier company.
• Cash – upon delivery or in an Econt office
• Bank Transfer
• Card Payment
• To your address or office with Speedy
• To your address or office with Econt Express - a complete list of Econt offices and opening hours can be found here.
Returns and Refunds Policy
• Refunds are accepted within 14 days, subject to the conditions specified in the Consumer Protection Act
• In the event of a defect or an incorrect shipment, Slanchogled will bear the courier charges for the return of the goods
• If you wish to return the goods for another reason - courier charges are covered by you
Contacts for inquiries and questions
tel. 0898 608 004
Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
The set of 12 gel pens from the Gelly Roll Moonlight series have dense and bright colours with a 0.6 mm ballpoint tip and a 0.35 mm width of the line.
- a dense and opaque ink suitable for both bright and dark surfaces ( kraft and black card )
- the ink is water-based and doesn’t lose its colour over time
- like in all other Sakura gel pen products the ink comes out evenly and without breaks and a need for pressure
- it can write on both absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces ( pearl and gloss cards )
- suitable for nail art as achieving a thin line is easier to do than with a brush
- also suitable for riverbed stones
A gel pen contains a thick ink which comes out slower than in normal ballpoint pens and fineliners; for a more saturated line, the pen needs to be moved slower than usual to allow the ink to flow.Price:€20.96
- 80 pages
- black paper 140 gsm
The hard cover book comes with a pen holder that perfectly fits pens such as Sakura Gelly Roll.
In the back of the Sketch /Note Book an expandable envelope is included for storing sketches and notes.
The elastic closure band ensures the book stays closed and compact when travelling.
Sakura Sketch – Note Books are perfect for sketching and writing with Sakura Gelly Roll pens.Price:€7.85
The opaque white ink used in the white Sakura Gelly Roll fine liner leaves a solid line on both dark and black surfaces ( including both black and kraft card ) it is also useful when working on comics and illustrations for adding white spots ( hair, eyes ). Like all gel pens, the ink in the Gelly Roll series by the Japanese manufacturer Sakura flows evenly without cutoffs or requiring pressure.
- water-based ink which keeps the colours unchanged for a long time
- adheres well to both absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces (pearlescent and gloss card)
- a popular choice for nail art – making a thin line is easier than it is with a brush
- can be used on river stones.
Gel pens contain a thick ink which flows slower than the ink found in normal ball-point pens and fineliners; when the pen moves slower than normal the line it leaves is both more opaque and more saturated because the ink has the time it needs to flow out.
Available in 3 sizes:
- 05 Thin: width of line 0.4 mm
- 08 Medium: width of line 0.45 mm
- 10 Wide: width of line 0.5 mm
Simply pack your gifts in the blink of an eye.
This Stewo gift bag guarantees a stylish appearance at every occasion.
The matching gift bag for every present leaves no wishes unfulfilled.
- Size: 25 x 13 x 33 cm
- Material: uncoated, embossed
Soft gift wrapping paper, popular for flower arrangements, making paper flowers and pompons, gift wrapping and pamper baskets decoration.
The colours will not bleed when watercolour mediums are added, which makes it suitable for decoupage techniques and collages as well.
Often referred to as silk or satin paper.
- weight 17 gsm
- size 50 x 75 cm