Opaque Fabric Pen Marabu Textil Plus 3 mm line width, Yellow
Removing finishes/pre-washing textiles
Before painting, new textiles have to be washed at least once without fabric conditioners. Fabric finishes and conditioners prevent the fibre from absorbing the paint. Colour fastness after fixing cannot be guaranteed in this case.
When painting double-layer textiles (T-shirts or pillow cases), always place a piece of cardboard between the fabric layers to prevent the paint from seeping through.
This also makes painting on fabric easier, particularly for children.
Marabu textile paints can be used to paint on all textiles (free from finishes and detergents) made of cotton, linen, jute, silk, and mixed fabrics up to max. 20 % man-made fibres.
Do not use on knitware as this cannot be fixed to be washable.
Closing the caps
Close the cap of the Marabu Painter with a “click” after use.
Please follow these guidelines to enjoy your markers for as long as possible:
1. Never leave the markers open for too long, not even during painting, as this can dry out the tip!
2. Remove any excess paint, always clean the markers and reclose the cap tightly!
3. Always store the markers horizontally.
Drying before fixing
Painted textiles should only be fixed once the paint has fully dried. Leave to dry over night if possible.
Valve system/pump system:
To activate the valve system, shake the marker with the cap in place (the mixing balls have to be clearly audible). Then remove the cap and push down the tip down on a neutral surface a few times until the ink becomes visible.
1. The thin 0.8 mm tip only has to be pumped twice.
2. Metallic and glitter colours have to be shaken longer as the pigments are heavier.
3. Proceed slowly when pumping the Marabu Painters as too much pumping can lead to excessive discharge of ink.
Dried or dirty paint tips
Simply remove dried or dirty tips from the marker and clean them with water.
Soak in warm water for a while if necessary.
Washing painted textiles
Always wash painted textiles inside out and use a mild detergent.
Never place a hot iron directly on the painted area. Iron either from the reverse or through a cloth.
When painting T-shirts, simply slide a piece of cardboard underneath the fabric to prevent the paint from seeping through the layers.
The Slanchogled online shop office is located in our warehouse in Varna with the address:
Western Industrial Area
ul. 55 Usta Kolyu Ficheto
Phone: +359 898 608 004
Slanchogled - Art, Hobby and Craft Supplies Ltd.
Orders received by 1 pm on a weekday (Monday to Friday) will be processed and dispatched from our warehouse in Varna on the same day, ready for pickup from a courier's office or delivered to an address in the big cities the next business day.
Contact telephone: 0898 608 004.
In case of delays, we will call with a warning.
Expect a confirmation receipt of your order by e-mail.
The below prices are solely for Bulgaria. For international deliveries you will be quoted a price upon receiving a confirmation for your order.
Delivery price with VAT
Orders placed above 50 BGN are shipped free of charge to your address or courier office.
For orders under 50 BGN the price of the courier service is at the expense of the buyer and is determined depending on:
- The chosen courier company Speedy AD or Econt Express
- Delivery method (To office or to address)
- Weight and volume of the shipment
The amount of the courier service will be calculated at the time of finalization of your order.
A minimal difference in the amount of courier service upon receipt of the shipment is possible due to discrepancies in the total weight of the shipment calculated by the system and the measured weight by the courier company.
• Cash – upon delivery or in an Econt office
• Bank Transfer
• To your address or office with Speedy
• To your address or office with Econt Express - a complete list of Econt offices and opening hours can be found here.
Returns and Refunds Policy
• Refunds are accepted within 14 days, subject to the conditions specified in the Consumer Protection Act
• In the event of a defect or an incorrect shipment, Slanchogled will bear the courier charges for the return of the goods
• If you wish to return the goods for another reason - courier charges are covered by you
Contacts for inquiries and questions
tel. 0898 608 004
Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm