E6000 : Multi Purpose Adhesive : 110 ml
E-6000 is a one of a kind glue designed to meet the requirements for heavy-duty industrial adhesives. It can stick wood, metal, glass, fibreglass, ceramics, masonry and concrete. It also works for leather, rubber, vinyl and other plastics. It remains elastic even in low temperatures and is suitable for glueing vibrating surfaces.
Applications in craft include:
- making of jewellery, bags, and phone cases
- suitable for glueing crystals, pearls and eyelets (as well as onto shoes)
- repairing neoprene products
Industrial applications include:
- repairing rubber conveyor belts
- sealing cracks in concrete and asphalt
- repairing cracked plastic and metal containers
- restoring broken glass and plastic pipes
- attaching anti-vibration fasteners
- repairing car upholstery, panels and mirrors
Not suitable for Styrofoam. When glueing objects which are exposed to direct sunlight it is advisable to paint over the glue after drying.
- self-levelling - the glue flows and dries evenly
- water resistant
- can be painted
How to use:
- The surface must be dry and clean. The glue works better on slightly rough surfaces.
- The seal on the neck of the tube can be pierced with the back of the plastic cap.
- Before using on a surface it can be a good idea to test on a small area and then covering the entire surface.
- The temperature while applying the glue should be around 21 to 29 °C.
- Setting time increases with decreasing temperature.
- For best results it is better to wait for 24-72 hours for the glue to dry.
- When glueing smooth (non-porous) surfaces, apply a thin layer on both surfaces - then wait between 2 and 10 minutes and press them together.
- Excess glue can be cleaned with acetone or citrus-based solvents. Dry glue can be removed by cutting or scraping.
Contains Perchloroethylene. | Harmful when inhaled. | May cause dizziness headaches or lightheadedness. | May cause skin and eye irritation. | Keep away from heat and fire. | Harmful gases may be released on contact with fire and hot surfaces. | Use in well ventilated open spaces. | Avoid prolonged skin contact. | Wash hands thoroughly after handling. |
In case of breathing difficulties, leave the room immediately and provide fresh air. | If the problem persists, seek medical attention immediately. | If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, seek medical advice immediately. | In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water for at least 15 minutes. |
Keep away from children!
The Slanchogled logistic centre is located in Varna:
Western Industrial Area
ul. 55 Usta Kolyu Ficheto
Phone: +359 898 608 004
Slanchogled - Art, Hobby and Craft Supplies Ltd.
Orders received by 1 pm on a weekday (Monday to Friday) will be processed and dispatched from our warehouse in Varna on the same day, ready for pickup from a courier's office or delivered to an address in the big cities the next business day.
Contact telephone: 0898 608 004.
In case of delays, we will call with a warning.
Expect a confirmation receipt of your order by e-mail.
The below prices are solely for Bulgaria. For international deliveries you will be quoted a price upon receiving a confirmation for your order.
Delivery price with VAT
Orders placed above 50 BGN are shipped free of charge to your address or courier office.
For orders under 50 BGN the price of the courier service is at the expense of the buyer and is determined depending on:
- The chosen courier company Speedy AD or Econt Express
- Delivery method (To office or to address)
- Weight and volume of the shipment
The amount of the courier service will be calculated at the time of finalization of your order.
A minimal difference in the amount of courier service upon receipt of the shipment is possible due to discrepancies in the total weight of the shipment calculated by the system and the measured weight by the courier company.
• Cash – upon delivery or in an Econt office
• Bank Transfer
• Card Payment
• To your address or office with Speedy
• To your address or office with Econt Express - a complete list of Econt offices and opening hours can be found here.
Returns and Refunds Policy
• Refunds are accepted within 14 days, subject to the conditions specified in the Consumer Protection Act
• In the event of a defect or an incorrect shipment, Slanchogled will bear the courier charges for the return of the goods
• If you wish to return the goods for another reason - courier charges are covered by you
Contacts for inquiries and questions
tel. 0898 608 004
Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm