Clear PVC Sheet 0,7 mm
A transparent plastic sheet from PETG with an exceptional light permeability (over 89%), manufactured from Polyethylene terephthalate, the polymer from which plastic bottles are made.
- a higher degree of impact resistance and resistance to cracking even at low temperatures compared to transparent acrylic panels (plexiglass)
- completely recyclable
- doesn’t crystalize during heat treatment
- can be drilled and hole punched
- can be glued
- contact with food is permitted
Popular as a base for drypoint techniques, when making models, and as a substitute to glass when framing artworks or handcrafted boxes with a transparent lid.
It can be cut using a fretsaw.
The Slanchogled logistic centre is located in Varna:
Western Industrial Area
ul. 55 Usta Kolyu Ficheto
Phone: +359 898 608 004
Slanchogled - Art, Hobby and Craft Supplies Ltd.
Orders received by 1 pm on a weekday (Monday to Friday) will be processed and dispatched from our warehouse in Varna on the same day, ready for pickup from a courier's office or delivered to an address in the big cities the next business day.
Contact telephone: 0898 608 004.
In case of delays, we will call with a warning.
Expect a confirmation receipt of your order by e-mail.
The below prices are solely for Bulgaria. For international deliveries you will be quoted a price upon receiving a confirmation for your order.
Delivery price with VAT
Orders placed above 50 BGN are shipped free of charge to your address or courier office.
For orders under 50 BGN the price of the courier service is at the expense of the buyer and is determined depending on:
- The chosen courier company Speedy AD or Econt Express
- Delivery method (To office or to address)
- Weight and volume of the shipment
The amount of the courier service will be calculated at the time of finalization of your order.
A minimal difference in the amount of courier service upon receipt of the shipment is possible due to discrepancies in the total weight of the shipment calculated by the system and the measured weight by the courier company.
• Cash – upon delivery or in an Econt office
• Bank Transfer
• Card Payment
• To your address or office with Speedy
• To your address or office with Econt Express - a complete list of Econt offices and opening hours can be found here.
Returns and Refunds Policy
• Refunds are accepted within 14 days, subject to the conditions specified in the Consumer Protection Act
• In the event of a defect or an incorrect shipment, Slanchogled will bear the courier charges for the return of the goods
• If you wish to return the goods for another reason - courier charges are covered by you
Contacts for inquiries and questions
tel. 0898 608 004
Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm